Fri, 29 Jan|
Online Zoom Event
Mastering Stress Workshop - 90 mins
This workshop is for you if you are suffering from stress and/or anxiety. If you want to start the year by increasing your quality of life and learn powerful evidence based techniques to manage overwhelm and stress, you are warmly welcome to join.
Time & Location
29 Jan 2021, 09:30 – 11:00 UTC
Online Zoom Event
About the Event
Everyday stress can build to a level that seems too challenging to handle. Caring for children or elderly parents, deadlines at the office, mounting bills can all become overwhelming, which can have a profound effect on your physical and mental wellbeing. This workshop aims to give you the insight and powerful evidence based tools to manage and master the stress in your life and build happier and a more positive relationship with yourself others.
I use a unique combination of CBT exercises, Visualisation, Mindfulness and Positive suggestions.
In this workshop you will learn:
- What stress is and how it effects you physically and mentally
- Learn how to manage overwhelm, emotionally and mentally
- Powerful evidence based techniques you can do to mange the effects of stress
- How diet, sleep and general lifestyle can help support your stress response
- Breath work specifically for Stress and Anxiety
- Exercises and technique takeaway
- A guided relaxation
- A take away short audio to manage your stress
There are many benefits of attending workshops for stress reduction including:
- Increase your ability to deal with the stress in your daily life
- Enahnce your relationships
- Improve overall self-esteem
- Gain a renewed sense of enthusiasm for living
- Increase concentration and clarity
- Build a healthy immune system
- More restful sleep
This 90 minute workship is held via Zoom and costs £15. To secure your spot please pay prior to the workshop and cancellations require 24 hours notice for a full refund.
You can simply sit back, listen and learn or feel free to interact and ask questions and contribute.